Make Everyday feel like a vacation
100-110k | 2-4 weeks design | 4-6 Week installation | Patio Restoration, Hammock Patio Installation, Outdoor Kitchen Island, Borealis Pathway & Steps, landscape Lighting w/ Custom Log Lights, Yard Drainage, Gas Firepit, Seatwall, Privacy Screens, Custom Log Planters, landscaping
There is nothing better than creating memories with your family in the great outdoors. Let us build the space that brings you all together. Whether its a patio to sit and enjoy a glass of wine with friends, or a cannonball ready pool for your kids, we can bring your outdoor dream space to life!
MORE ABOUT US
We are the premier outdoor living company servicing Williamston, Haslett, Dewitt, Okemos, East Lansing, Lansing, Howell, and Brighton. We take pride in the fact that we are certified through Pool and Hot Tub Alliance as Certified Builder Professional as well as Unilock U-tech and Techo-Pro certified. This means we have the best training and use the best materials to get your job done right! We create more than just an outdoor space, we create an outdoor extension of your home, for you and your family and friends to enjoy forever!
Elevate Outdoor Living is the ONLY company in Michigan to be recognized as Certified Builder Professional by the Pool and Hot Tub Alliance. We are dedicated to being the best and most dedicated pool installer in our area.
BROWSE OUR FULL PROJECT GALLERY
WHY DO WE USE FIBERGLASS?
Advantages of Fiberglass:
- Fiberglass is low maintenance due to its low surface porosity. This means that there aren't as many rough cavities for algae to make their home. This means less cleaning and maintenance for you, and more time to enjoy your backyard oasis!
- Fiberglass pool installation typically takes 2 to 3 days compared with concrete pools which can take up to six months to install. That is the difference between getting to enjoy your pool THIS summer versus next year.
- Fiberglass pools have no liner, unlike vinyl pools, so there is less opportunity for damage making them more durable! Fiberglass shells are built to last 25-50 years, with minimal maintenance.
- Fiberglass material isn't compromised by salt-water systems, which are the lowest maintenance system that you can find. However, salt-water systems will compromise concrete and vinyl material over time, costing your more time and money in maintenance fees.
- Customization is possible with a variety of shapes and sizes with additions such as tanning ledges and in-pool spa and dining areas. Add mosaic tiles, water features, and LED lighting for a custom look during the day and night time.